Today I going to talk about something that I would like to learn.
In the last month i traveled with my sleeping bag and my tend to differents place in the south of Chile. Evertithing was so good but i thought that i have to learn a lot of thinng about camping stuff. For me, one of the most important thing in every activity that I did was to make diffents knots. Knots are so important when you are in camping, the help you in many ways. For example I could make differents things to be more conftable only whit sticks of wood and knots around it like chairs or tables. So, i had a dinner on the floor (:
I think this activity is going to be so difficult to me, but I have a scout friends thah knows a lot of knots and he will show me and teachs me differents types of knots, first the easiest one!

Comentarios

Entradas populares