A Photograph

Hi people,
Today I going to talk about a photograph that i took in my last vacation. I went to Bolivia with my brother and my cousin one year ago. We traveled  for differents cities of Bolivia like La Paz, Sucre, Potosí and Cochabamba and, one of the most important Uyuni. We really like Uyuni because there is one of the most biggest (and beautiful) salar in the world "The Uyuni's Salar".



I really like this pictures because is like a picture that I could never take because I'm not a good photographer, but everithing there was so beutiful that was imposible to take bad pictures.
This photograph was posible because one hour earlier there was a big storms that made the floor (salt) a mirror.
I really like this photograph because shows one of the most impressive day of my life and one of the most beautiful place that I've ever seen
                                                                             

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares