A website

Hi everyone, this post will be about a website that I like.


https://www.last.fm/ is a music website that I does not use today, but when I was younger it help me to knew my favorite music.
It is a social network, founded in Uninted Kingdom in 2002. The magic of this website is the “AUDIOSCROBBLER” an music recommender system that you can use in your computer.
How is it work? Easy! First you have to install the application and activate it in your music player like window media, Spotify or Itunes  (also works on your phone or Ipod). Then, when you listen music in your player the application will save each song. Each song is a “scrobbler”. When you have many scrobblers of a type of music, Last.fm can recommend you a lot of band that may like you.
This year I do not use it, but for many years I used it and I knew my favorites band in this website, so I really like it.
I knew last.fm when I was 14 years old with my friends from the school. We always used it and listened each band that the last.fm recommended us.



Comentarios

  1. Fer, thank you very much for your post and share this page that I did not know, it looks very interesting
    Regards, see you! :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares