A Journey

Helloo everybody,
Today I will write about a journey that I would like to do.
When I was a girl I wrote a list of my favorites places in the world that someday I wanted to known.
 Today, one of the most important place in the list is Yosemite National Park.
Yosemite National Park is located in United States, in California at 320 kilometers from San Francisco.  It have 3501 square kilometers and is one of the most famous park of the world.
I would like to go because it has the largest trees in the world called giant sequoia, some trees in the park are 2700 years old!!. Also the park has a lot of different trecking that you can do there plus other activities that you can do like climbing, bicycle rentals, rating and more
If someday I go, I think I would like to go with my twin brother because we always watch different videos of this Yosemite Park in Youtube. We always say that first we have to go to see the biggest tree and the valley lookout that is on the top of a hill. Our problem is that this travel is so expensive for us because you have to pay the travel to San Francisco then the travel to Yosemite Park.

For this moment I a dream but a dream that can be true J

Comentarios

Entradas populares