A Walk

Today I'm going to talk about a walk that I would like to do again.
Every september my family go to Rengo, a Little city of Chile, near Rancagua. We  always visit the house of my aunt that is located in the middle of the country near the town. Five kilometers from the house is a hill called “San Juan” where we always play differents games. This hill is so beautiful, it has differents trees and many birds that make differents sounds everyday. First you have to walk 5 km to arrive there. Then go horseback riding one hour to arrive to the top. On the top ypu can see differents towns a houses too. If you go at the afternoon you will see the most beautiful sunset you have ever seen. We always do that  and eat « empanadas » because everiwhere people eat empanadas in september when you are in Chile !
The most important of this walk is the hill because is the place where my grandparents had their first kiss.

I always enjoy this walk !

Comentarios

Entradas populares