My Presentation

I did a presentation about my dog Lenin (its name is because nobody likes him but everybody think is important in the history), because is my new dog and I'm so happy.
First I take a lot of pictures of him and then I talked with my brothers about our new dog and we select the most important moments of his history since he arrived at the house. Then we select the best pictures and I asked my family for more pictures that they had in their cell phone.
Then, when i did my presentation, I have to say that I really did not enjoy it. Actually I hate presentations because I don't like to talk in front of class, I do not care if I know the people or not, alway I'm nervius when I have to do it (even more if I have to talk in english). but is something that I have to practice. Even so, I was happy because some people laughed at the pictures of Lenin.
thanks!

Comentarios

  1. Ferrr<3
    I really enjoy your presentation. It was very nice!
    Thank you for introducing us to your puppies <3
    Regards<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Fernanda
    I enjoyed so much your presentation, the dogs are the best <3
    Congrats for your nice exposition

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares