A piece of art

Hi everyone, today I'm going to talk about a piece of art
In the last years I started to buy books about paintings. One of my favorite paintings is The Kiss (Der kuss) of Gustav Klimt, I'm no saying that is one of the most beauitful paintings of the world (a lot of people think that) but a like it because one of my best friends showed it to me  when We was 15 years old.
This piece of art was painted by Klimt between 1907 - 1908,
The reason that i like this painting is because a school's friend made, when we was 18 years old a replica of Kiss but with a little diference: The humans are cats! i that is my favorite piece of art in the world, we called it Der Catss.
For me, Der Catss is better than any painting in the world because it show the creativity and talent of my old friend and a different perspective of art. Also I like it because i can see what people can do with a few pencils.
As you can see at the bottom of this post, I posted the two piece of art, the first is Der Kuss of Klimt, and the secon Der Catss of my friend ""Deya"
I love it!


Comentarios

  1. Fer, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, is very cute <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Feeeer !!! I talk about Gustav Klimt too <3 he is an incredible artist but I must admit that the version of your friend is very cute :-)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares